Friday, February 24, 2012

Satisfy your hunger for knowledge with Delicious

     Reading through the texts, I kept coming across the site Delicious. Each time I read about it, it stuck out in my mind due to its unique name. When we were assigned to blog about a specific technology this week I decided it would be the perfect time to take a moment to explore the site. The moment I entered I knew I would like the site and use it in the future. Delicious is basically a sort of data base, however it isn’t just that. It organizes its hits into categories and by clicking on those particular categories, the viewer can “dive deeper.” Members can put their own information into one big “stack” as Delicious refers to it so things they add is easily accessed and shared. The stacks could be simply things you’re interested in or can definitely be used for educational purposes. For instance, a class could have one stack or multiple stacks so the students and teacher could share vast amounts of information.

2 comments:

  1. I have heard a little bit about Delicious, but I have never really looked at it yet. It seems interesting from what you wrote, so I might explore it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI....someone will be assigned Delicious this week, so you will get a good look at it in presentations next week.

    ReplyDelete