Saturday, February 18, 2012

Thank you to all the great teachers

     I wasn't quite sure what to blog about this week, so as I was browsing through the internet for articles of what makes a great teacher I stumbled across this site. I'd imagine, or like to hope that we have all had at least one individual who sticks out in our mind as being a spectacular teacher or professor and even possibly one that instilled in us the drive to want to become an educator as well.  The link that I have shared with you highlights stories of various individuals and how certain teachers have impacted their lives. It was interesting to hear a number of the stories presented on the website and who knows, if one of you feel a teacher impacted you significantly enough, thank them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment