Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Embarking on my journey...

     To start my blogging experience, I would first like to write how I felt upon receiving this assignment compared to my current views. Initially, I was a bit overwhelmed considering the amount of information given to us in a short period of time. Then, after submitting my first post and going back to see that it had vanished from my blog (my non tech-savvy self is most likely to blame for that one), I was left feeling a bit frustrated. However, the prospective teacher and avid writer in me couldn’t help but feel both elated and grateful about the opportunity placed before me. However, the prospective teacher and avid writer in me couldn’t help but feel both elated and grateful about the opportunity to document my journey that has been placed before me. The fact that I will be able to share this experience with the rest of the class over the next semester makes it that much more fulfilling. Being able to express and share thoughts outside of class discussion and expand on ideas beyond this course as a whole will undoubtedly prove to be both exciting and beneficial. 

     With that said, I look forward to embarking on my journey and keeping track through the inevitable ups and downs of my educational passage. At the end of the road, or rather when it is time to put it all to the test, this blog will allow me to look back on how far I have come and be able to revisit my past concerns, innovative ideas and bouts of inspiration and transfer all that I have and continuously will learn through my experiences to my very own classroom.

1 comment:

  1. I certainly understand that the beginning of the semester can be overwhelming. I am really glad that you are able to see the value of the blog and that you are interested in dialoguing outside of class. In addition to sharing works, ideas, tools, etc. with others, another purpose of the blog is for you to have something to reflect on even after this semester. I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete