Friday, March 9, 2012

Some thoughts

     Each Monday, Wednesday and Friday as I sit in our Writing for Non-Print Media class I can't help but think how thankful I am that I got the opportunity to take the class as a sophomore. While listening to all of the existing concerns about field and student teaching definitely prove to be stressful, I'm so happy I get to really see into what I will be doing in no time at all. All of the factors that go into becoming a teacher such as fulfilling all of the requirements and applying to teacher candidacy can often be confusing due to the fact that I always hear different things from people almost every day. It's nice and convenient to be surrounded by other students who have actually gone through it already. In a way, it solidifies any information I may have gained and makes me aware of what is to come in my future and how and when I should prepare for it. For example, I now know that I'll need to fill out a form a year in advance to student teaching...phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment